Visitors to Tocumwal are sure to enjoy the golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, riverfront, and shopping. In Tocumwal, there are 7 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tocumwal
A favorite place to visit in the city is Chrystie's Museum. In the area, you'll also find The Big Strawberry and Coonanga Homestead.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Tocumwal. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Greenways Holiday Units - This 3.5-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Elizas on the Murray - With a stay at this 4-star villa, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with a private balcony.
- Kanimbla Motor Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Getting Around Tocumwal
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Tocumwal Station. Tocumwal may not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Tocumwal
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 66°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- About 25.79 inches of rain falls on Tocumwal each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 38°F