Visitors can enjoy all that Deniliquin has to offer including the riverfront, golf courses, and gardens. The walkable and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city. In Deniliquin, there are 9 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Deniliquin
Favorite places to visit in the city include Waring Gardens, Deniliquin Golf Club, and Deniliquin Memorial Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Deniliquin. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cottages on Edward - With a stay at this 4-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with a private spa tub.
- BIG4 Deniliquin Holiday Park - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and quiet location at this campground. This 4.5-star campground features a free water park, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Settlement Motor Inn, Deniliquin - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and room size.
Dressing for Deniliquin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Deniliquin gets about 25.79 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F