Visitors give high marks for the riverfront in Moama, which is also known for its spas and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, water parks, and cocktail bars. In Moama, there are 28 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Moama
Golfing is just one of the top activities, while St Anne's Vineyard and Rich River Golf Club are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Moama Bowling Club and Adventure Play Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Moama. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Riverspa Apartments - With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
- Talo Retreat - This 2.5-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free parking, and concierge services.
- Tindarra Resort - This 4-star condo features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its pool.
Dressing for Moama
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 66°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- About 25.79 inches of rain falls on Moama each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 38°F