- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Moama Bowling Club
- 8 min walk
- Chanter Estate Winery and Military Museum
- 14 min walk
- Banyule Park State Forest
- 5 min drive
- Echuca, VIC (ECH)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Moama, Echuca Moama Holiday Villas is in a shopping district and near a train station. Murray Valley National Park and Banyule Park State Forest reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Adventure Play Park and Billabong Ranch. Our guests love the property's location for the sightseeing.
- Moama Bowling Club - 8 min walk
- Chanter Estate Winery and Military Museum - 14 min walk
- Port of Echuca Discovery Centre - 5 min drive
- Port of Echuca - 5 min drive
- Banyule Park State Forest - 5 min drive
- Rochester Station - 25 min drive
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 150 min drive
About this property
Echuca Moama Holiday Villas
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 4 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Echuca Moama Holiday Villas Apartment
- Echuca Holiday Villas Apartment
- Echuca Moama Holiday Villas
- Echuca Holiday Villas
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great family holiday
Great quiet location, easy walk to the bowls club and the river,clean unit and comfy beds,easy check in and out and loved the bonus newspaper every morning!