Visitors can enjoy all that Finley has to offer including the golf courses, parks, and museums. Those visiting the city may also want to see more around the area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Finley
Favorite places to visit in the city include McAllister Park, Finley Historic Museum, and Finley Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Chrystie's Museum and Luke Park.
As you book your getaway to Finley, you may not find the ideal accommodation in the city center, but below are lodging choices around the area.
- Century Motor Inn is 3.3 mi from central Finley. This 3-star motel in Finley features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Barooga Golf View Motel is located 21.3 mi from the heart of Finley. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star motel in Barooga can enjoy access to free parking and a spa tub, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
- El Sierra Motel is 21.2 mi from the center of Finley. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star motel in Barooga can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Finley
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 66°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Average annual rainfall for Finley is 25.79 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 38°F