- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Cobram Barooga Golf Course
- 3 min walk
- Barooga Botanical Gardens
- 13 min walk
- Cobram Showgrounds
- 6 min drive
- Tocumwal, NSW (TCW)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Barooga, Cobram Barooga Golf Resort is next to a golf course. Cobram Barooga Golf Course and The Big Strawberry are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Murray Valley National Park and Barooga Botanical Gardens.
- Cobram Barooga Golf Course - 3 min walk
- Barooga Botanical Gardens - 13 min walk
- Cobram Showgrounds - 6 min drive
- The Big Strawberry - 14 min drive
- Chrystie's Museum - 16 min drive
- Tocumwal Station - 20 min drive
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 167 min drive
About this property
Cobram Barooga Golf Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 7 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 10 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 10 per stay (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Cobram Barooga Golf Resort
- Cobram Golf Resort
- Cobram Barooga Golf
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
We stayed here for a family reunion, we were all able to stay on site and use the bbq/play area facilities, which was great. The bbq area is fantastic, there's a fridge and sink there so you don't have to keep running back to your room. We stayed in a cabin, which was disappointing. It was advertised as self-contained, however there were extremely limited supplies in the kitchen - the cupboards were mostly empty and utensils etc were only the very basics. There was no oven. The floors were dirty and not well maintained. The walls were paper thin and the whole thing was rickety. I don't mind staying in simple/cheap accommodation, but this was overpriced. Be aware, if you stay more than one night, even though it says 'self-contained', they will only provide enough supplies for one night, then come banging on your door in the morning to give you a new bin liner and toilet paper.