Visitors can enjoy all that Koonoomoo has to offer including its wineries. You'll find 13 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cobram.
Sightseeing and Staying in Koonoomoo
A favorite place to visit in the city is The Big Strawberry. Additionally, you'll find Chrystie's Museum and Cactus Country in the area.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Time Out Holiday Park - With a stay at this 3-star campground, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
Dressing for Koonoomoo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 43°F at night
- Koonoomoo gets about 25.79 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 38°F