Visitors can enjoy all that Katunga has to offer including its wineries. You'll find 13 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Cobram.
Sightseeing and Staying in Katunga
A favorite place to visit in the city is Monichino Wines.
It may be hard to stay centrally in Katunga but you can find plenty of options in the surrounding area. Below are local cities close by where you can stay:
- There are 2 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Strathmerton, and sights to visit include Strathmerton Recreational Reserve and Cactus Country
- There are 2 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Numurkah, and sights to visit include Numurkah Golf Course and Kinniard Wetlands
Dressing for Katunga
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 88°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 49°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- About 25.79 inches of rain falls on Katunga each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F