Search Marysville, Victoria Hotels from AU$170
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 5 Jul. 2020
Reviewed on 7 Oct. 2019
Visitors to Marysville are sure to enjoy the restaurants and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, bars, and lakeside setting. In Marysville, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Marysville
The city's cultural venues include Bruno's Sculpture Garden and Bruno's Art and Sculpture Garden. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountain views and these places to visit: Gallipoli Park, Steavenson's Falls, and Marysville Trout and Salmon Ponds. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Marysville & District Historical Society and Bruno's Art & Sculptures Garden.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Marysville. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Marysville Garden Cottages - With a stay at this 3.5-star cottage, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size and location.
- Vibe Hotel Marysville - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Tower Motel Marysville - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and conference space, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and room size.
Dressing for Marysville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Marysville is 0.47 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 41°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Marysville?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Marysville, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Marysville?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Marysville?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Marysville?
What's the best golf hotel in Marysville?
What's the best accommodation option for a ski holiday in Marysville?
What are some hotels with pools in Marysville?
Recent Reviews in Marysville
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Marysville airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Marysville?
- Where to stay near top Marysville attractions?
- More accommodation types in Marysville
- What kind of hotels are in Marysville?
- Which hotel chains are in Marysville?
- What are the most popular hotels in Marysville?
- Are there hotels near Marysville?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends