Visiting Dixons Creek
Visitors to Dixons Creek are sure to enjoy the wineries. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront and restaurants.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Dixons Creek
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) 48.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 51.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Dixons Creek
Wine tasting is one of the top activities, while De Bortoli - Yarra Valley, Shantell Vineyard, and Sutherland Estate Winery are favorite sights to visit. You'll also find Alowyn Gardens and Yileena Park in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- De'Vine Escape - This 3.5-star motel features a winery, free parking, and a business center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Dixons Creek
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Dixons Creek is 0.47 inches
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F