Visitors to Healesville are sure to enjoy the wineries and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, temples, and art. A top sight in the area is Dandenong Ranges National Park.
- There are 31 hotels and other accommodations in Healesville
- The closest major airport is in Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon) 56.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) 60.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Healesville
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Maroondah Reservoir Park. Wine tasting is a top activity, and Ripple Yarra Valley Massage Day Spa and Beauty is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Healesville Glassblowing Studio and Four Pillars Gin.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Healesville. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Tuck Inn Yarra Valley - Amenities at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Yarra Gables Motel - Our customers like the overall value and convenient parking at this motel. With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a business center, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Brentwood Accommodation - This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace. Expedia customers like its comfortable beds.
Top places to see in the area include Dandenong Ranges National Park, located 17.8 mi (28.7 from the heart of the city, and Puffing Billy Steam Train, which is 20.2 mi (32.5 away.
Dressing for Healesville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 80°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 50°F
- From April to June, the average is 68°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 45°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.47 inches of rain falls on Healesville each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F