Visiting Badger Creek
Visitors to Badger Creek are sure to enjoy the temples and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and wineries. A top sight in the area is Dandenong Ranges National Park. In Badger Creek, there are 4 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Badger Creek
A favorite place to visit in the city is Healesville Wildlife Sanctuary. Additionally, you'll find Dandenong Ranges National Park in the area.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Deville at Healesville - With a stay at this 4-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a library, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location.
Dressing for Badger Creek
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 75°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Badger Creek is 0.47 inches
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 41°F