- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Snobs Creek Freshwater Discovery Centre
- 11 min drive
- Alexandra Golf Course
- 12 min drive
- Marian Rennie Studio Gallery
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Rubicon Hotel Motel is located in Thornton. Those looking for an activity can check out Alexandra Golf Course, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Cathedral Range State Park and Mount Torbreck. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Snobs Creek Freshwater Discovery Centre - 11 min drive
- Alexandra Golf Course - 12 min drive
- Marian Rennie Studio Gallery - 16 min drive
- Buxton Trout & Salmon Farm - 19 min drive
- Cathedral Range State Park - 28 min drive
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 114 min drive
About this property
Rubicon Hotel Motel
Special check-in instructions
- Monday-Monday: 8:30 AM-5 PM
- Tuesday-Thursday: 8:30 AM-3 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 9 for adults and AUD 9 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Rubicon Hotel Motel Thornton
- Rubicon Hotel Motel
- Rubicon Thornton
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Breakfast available for a fee: AUD 9 for adults and AUD 9 for children
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
Things to do
- Billiards/pool table
- ATM/banking services
- Daily housekeeping
- Picnic area
- Designated smoking areas
- Air conditioning
- TV channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Good value for its price. 15 mins to Eildon pondage and local restaurant/shops at door step. Our first room has very strong odor probably due to recently changed carpet but they changed another room for us. Room itself was very clean but certain seen some age. Lose bolt here and there but overall very pleasant experience. Steamed bean they served at motel restaurant was bit chewy though