Visitors to Holbrook are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, golf courses, and gardens.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Holbrook
- The closest major airport is in Albury, NSW (ABX) 53 from the city center
- The next closest is in Wagga Wagga, NSW (WGA-Forest Hill) 60.7 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Holbrook
The city's cultural venues include Holbrook Submarine Museum and National Museum of Australian Pottery. Additionally, you might want to add Holbrook Golf Course to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Holbrook. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Glenndale Park Motel Holbrook - This 3.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Holbrook Town Centre Motor Inn - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this motel. This 3.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities.
- Byer Fountain Motor Inn, Holbrook - This 3-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Holbrook
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 45°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 66°F with nighttime averages of 34°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- About 0.83 inches of rain falls on Holbrook each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 35°F