Visitors can enjoy all that Tarcutta has to offer including the gardens and monuments. The closest major airport is in Wagga Wagga, NSW (WGA-Forest Hill) 27.1 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Tarcutta
A favorite place to visit in the city is Australian Truck Drivers' Memorial.
Dressing for Tarcutta
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 52°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Tarcutta gets about 21.69 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 38°F