Search Tumut, New South Wales Hotels from AU$28
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Tumut has to offer including the parks, golf courses, and spas. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its coffeehouses.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Tumut
- The closest major airport is in Wagga Wagga, NSW (WGA-Forest Hill) 70.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.) 87.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tumut
The city's natural beauty is on display at Stockwell Gardens, Bila Park, and Tumut River. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tumut and District Historical Society Museum and Tamut and District Neighbourhood Centre.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Tumut. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Elms Motor Inn - Amenities at this 3.5-star motel include free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Merivale Motel - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this motel. With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Amaroo Motel - With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Tumut
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 46°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 62°F with nighttime averages of 32°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- Tumut gets about 25.98 inches of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 33°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Tumut?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Tumut, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Tumut?
What's the best hotel for families in Tumut?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Tumut?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Tumut?
Recent Reviews in Tumut
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Tumut airport?
- Where to stay near top Tumut attractions?
- More accommodation types in Tumut
- What kind of hotels are in Tumut?
- Which hotel chains are in Tumut?
- What are the most popular hotels in Tumut?
- Are there hotels near Tumut?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends