Search Jugiong, New South Wales Hotels from AU$93
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Jugiong has to offer including the restaurants, bars, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its monuments.
Sightseeing and Staying in Jugiong
Favorite places to visit in the city include Jugiong Cricket Field, Jugiong Swimming Pool, and Sargeant Parry Memorial. In the area, you'll also find Harden Uniting Church and Murrumburrah Hall.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Jugiong Motor Inn - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and helpful staff.
Dressing for Jugiong
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 52°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- About 23.39 inches of rain falls on Jugiong each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 38°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Jugiong?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Jugiong, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Jugiong?
Recent Reviews in Jugiong
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Jugiong airport?
- Where to stay near top Jugiong attractions?
- More accommodation types in Jugiong
- What kind of hotels are in Jugiong?
- Which hotel chains are in Jugiong?
- What are the most popular hotels in Jugiong?
- Are there hotels near Jugiong?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends