Visitors can enjoy all that Young has to offer including the wineries, cafés, and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices and golf courses. In Young, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Young
Favorite places to visit in the city include Grove Estate Wines, Young Showgrounds, and Lambing Flat Chinese Tribute Garden. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lindsays Woodonga Hill Winery and Young Visitor Information Centre.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Young. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Young Federation Motor Inn - This 4-star motel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Cherry Blossom Motel - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hilltops Retreat Motor Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Young
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 89°F and the nighttime average to be 52°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Young gets about 23.39 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 87°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 38°F