Visitors can enjoy all that Cowra has to offer including the wineries, golf courses, and gardens. This city's countryside setting also attracts tourists.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in Cowra
- The closest major airport is in Orange, NSW (OAG) 68.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Cowra
The picturesque setting of Cowra Rose Garden and Conimbla National Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Australian & Japanese War Cemeteries and Cowra Visitor Information Center.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Cowra. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Cowra Services Club Motel - This 3.5-star motel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and quiet location.
- Breakout Motor Inn - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean rooms at this motel. Amenities at this 4-star motel include free parking and free WiFi.
- The Vineyard Motel - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia customers like its comfortable beds.
Dressing for Cowra
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 34��F at night
- July through September averages 63°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Cowra is 22.80 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 35°F