Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Forbes are sure to enjoy the golf courses and lakeside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and bars.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Forbes
- The closest major airport is in Parkes, NSW (PKE-Parkes Regional) 33.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Forbes
The city's cultural venues include Forbes Historical Society Museum and McFeeters Motor Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and Victoria Park. Golfing is a top activity, and Forbes Golf Club is one place to visit.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Forbes. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Town & Country Motor Inn Forbes - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Lake Forbes Motel - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Forbes Victoria Inn - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free Internet. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Forbes
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Forbes Station. Forbes may not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Forbes
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 93°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 55°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 92°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- About 20.59 inches of rain falls on Forbes each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Forbes?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Forbes, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Forbes?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Forbes?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Forbes?
What's the best high-end hotel in Forbes?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Forbes?
Recent Reviews in Forbes
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Forbes airport?
- Where to stay near top Forbes attractions?
- More accommodation types in Forbes
- What kind of hotels are in Forbes?
- Which hotel chains are in Forbes?
- What are the most popular hotels in Forbes?
- Are there hotels near Forbes?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends