Travelers will find plenty to explore and enjoy in Cudal. The closest major airport is in Orange, NSW (OAG) 36.3 from the city center. The next closest is in Parkes, NSW (PKE-Parkes Regional) 51.1 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cudal
Places to visit in the area include Stockman's Ridge Wines, Mount Canobolas, and Faisan Estate Wines.
Dressing for Cudal
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 84°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 32°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cudal is 1.02 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F