Visitors can enjoy all that Harden has to offer including its museums. Those planning a visit to the city can also explore places to see in the larger area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Harden
A couple of favorite places to visit are Murrumburrah Hall and Harden Uniting Church. Additionally, you'll find Milestone Sculptures Park and Wallendbeen Oval in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Harden, you may not find the perfect place to stay centrally, but below are lodging choices around the area.
- Young Federation Motor Inn is located 17.1 mi from the heart of Harden. This 4-star motel in Young features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Jugiong Motor Inn is 18.2 mi from the center of Harden. Guests who stay at this 3-star motel in Jugiong can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and helpful staff.
- Cherry Blossom Motel is 17.3 mi from central Harden. Guests who stay at this 3-star motel in Young can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Harden
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 52°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 44°F
- About 23.39 inches of rain falls on Harden each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 38°F