Search Gundagai, New South Wales Hotels from AU$28
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Gundagai has to offer including the riverfront, golf courses, and cafés. The welcoming and walkable setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Gundagai
- The closest major airport is in Wagga Wagga, NSW (WGA-Forest Hill) 56.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gundagai
Favorite places to visit in the city include Gundagai Golf Course, Gundagai Tourist Information Centre, and Gundagai Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lanigan Abbey and The Prince Alfred Bridge.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Gundagai. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Church House B&B Gundagai - This 4.5-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
- Gabriel Motor Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. This 3.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services.
- Gundagai Cabins & Tourist Park - With a stay at this 4-star campground, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and pool.
Dressing for Gundagai
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 52°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Gundagai is 23.39 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Gundagai?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Gundagai, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Gundagai?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Gundagai?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Gundagai?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Gundagai?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Gundagai?
Recent Reviews in Gundagai
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Gundagai airport?
- Where to stay near top Gundagai attractions?
- More accommodation types in Gundagai
- What kind of hotels are in Gundagai?
- Which hotel chains are in Gundagai?
- What are the most popular hotels in Gundagai?
- Are there hotels near Gundagai?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends