Visitors can enjoy all that Gundagai has to offer including the riverfront, golf courses, and cafés. The welcoming and walkable setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Gundagai
- The closest major airport is in Wagga Wagga, NSW (WGA-Forest Hill) 56.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Gundagai
Favorite places to visit in the city include Gundagai Golf Course, Gundagai Tourist Information Centre, and Gundagai Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lanigan Abbey and The Prince Alfred Bridge.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Gundagai. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Church House B&B Gundagai - This 4.5-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
- Gabriel Motor Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. This 3.5-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services.
- Gundagai Cabins & Tourist Park - With a stay at this 4-star campground, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and pool.
Dressing for Gundagai
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 52°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 67°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Gundagai is 23.39 inches
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F