Visiting Wee Jasper
Travelers will find plenty to explore and enjoy in Wee Jasper. The closest major airport is in Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.) 53.9 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Wee Jasper
A favorite place to visit in the city is Careys Cave.
Dressing for Wee Jasper
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 63°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Wee Jasper gets about 22.80 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 35°F