Overview of Mercure Canberra Belconnen
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
Mercure Canberra Belconnen is located in Belconnen. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Burley Griffin, while National Museum of Australia and National Gallery of Australia are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Canberra Stadium, and consider making time for National Zoo and Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.
- University of Canberra - 4 min drive
- Canberra Stadium - 4 min drive
- Australian Institute of Sport - 4 min drive
- National Dinosaur Museum - 7 min drive
- National Arboretum Canberra - 26 min drive
- Kingston Canberra Station - 14 min drive
- Bistro — 1 min walk
- Pialligo Estate - 17 min drive
About this property
Mercure Canberra Belconnen
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 28 for adults and AUD 14 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.