- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of QT Canberra
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
QT King Room
QT Twin Room
QT Junior Suite
QT Superior King Room
Executive Suite, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Canberra, QT Canberra is in the city centre and near the airport. National Museum of Australia and National Gallery of Australia are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Canberra Centre. Check out an event or a game at Manuka Oval, and consider making time for National Zoo and Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Canberra Theatre Centre - 11 min walk
- Civic Square - 11 min walk
- Australian National University - 12 min walk
- National Convention Centre - 14 min walk
- Canberra Centre - 16 min walk
- Kingston Canberra Station - 11 min drive
- Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Capitol Bar & Grill — 1 min walk
- Luckys Speakeasy — 1 min walk
- Pialligo Estate - 9 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 29.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 25 per night
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 20 per day
- Late check-out fee: AUD 40 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- QT Canberra Hotel
- QT Hotel
- QT Canberra
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Looks good but doesn’t always live up to expectation. Breakfast was great - but expect to purchase barista made coffee. Housekeeping was slow (one day we needed to go and sit in the foyer as our room hasn’t been made up yet and it was early afternoon, it was a comfortable wait at least). The next day, no towels had been replaced. No gym or pool. And as others have mentioned, the pillows aren’t that great. We did find the king bed comfortable though. Parking on site was pricey. Cocktails from the bar were great. Luckily we paid a good price for our stay between the Christmas and New Year period. It is in a great spot for dining and drinks. Also an easy stroll to various places if you’re a keen walker. Overall, a mixed bag.