Overview of Pavilion on Northbourne
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Atrium Hotel Room
Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Standard Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
One Bedroom Suite
About this area
Located in Dickson, Pavilion on Northbourne is in the business district. National Museum of Australia and National Gallery of Australia are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Canberra Centre. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Canberra Stadium or Manuka Oval. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing and golf lessons. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Australian War Memorial - 5 min drive
- Canberra Centre - 5 min drive
- Canberra Theatre Centre - 8 min drive
- Australian National University - 8 min drive
- Civic Square - 8 min drive
- Kingston Canberra Station - 13 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 170 min drive
- Atrium Restaurant and Bar — 1 min walk
- Pialligo Estate - 14 min drive
About this property
Pavilion on Northbourne
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 5.0 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 20 and AUD 24 for adults, and AUD 12 and AUD 12 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 20 per night (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 20 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 5.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Pavilion Northbourne Hotel Dickson
- Pavilion Northbourne Dickson
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Loved the Pavilion common areas, comfortable, light and airy, beautiful atrium. Rooms a bit dated, particularly having to climb into the bath for a shower and inconvenient having toilet in bathroom when sharing the room. Otherwise, very comfortable bed and room.