Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Sutton, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its shopping. Top sights around the area include EPIC, Australian War Memorial, and Canberra Stadium.
- You'll find 137 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Canberra
- The closest major airport is in Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.) 16.3 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sutton
A favorite place to visit in the city is Tulip Top Gardens. In the area, you'll also find EPIC and Australian War Memorial.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Ibis Styles Canberra Eaglehawk - With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Canberra Stadium, located 9.3 mi (15 from the city center, and Australian National Botanic Gardens, which is 10.3 mi (16.5 away.
Dressing for Sutton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 63°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sutton is 22.80 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 35°F