Search Bungendore, New South Wales Hotels from AU$98
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Bungendore has to offer including its art. EPIC, Australian War Memorial, and National Gallery of Australia are some of the top sights around the area. The closest major airport is in Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.) 26.4 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bungendore
The city's cultural venues include Bungendore Wood Works Gallery and Woodworks Gallery. In the area, you'll also find EPIC and Australian War Memorial.
As you plan your getaway to Bungendore, you might not find the ideal place to stay centrally, but here are some lodging options nearby.
- Crowne Plaza Canberra is 19.5 mi from central Bungendore. This 4-star hotel in Canberra features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Pinnacle Apartments is 19.3 mi from the center of Bungendore. This 4-star apartment in Kingston features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
- Capital Executive Apartment Hotel is located 19.7 mi from the heart of Bungendore. This 3-star hotel in Braddon features a restaurant, free parking, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and proximity to the airport.
Outside the city, popular places to see include National Gallery of Australia, located 19.4 mi (31.3 from the city center, and Old Parliament House, which is 19.8 mi (31.8 away.
Getting Around Bungendore
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Bungendore Station. Bungendore might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bungendore
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 63°F during the day and 34°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 79°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bungendore is 22.80 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 35°F