Overview of Capital Country Holiday Park
Choose dates to view prices
Basic Cabin, 2 Bedrooms (Park Villa)
Standard Cabin, 2 Bedrooms, Non Smoking, Kitchen (Bungalow)
Standard Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Balcony, Lake View (Lake Villa)
Standard Cabin, Multiple Bedrooms, Non Smoking, Kitchen (Rosella Villa)
About this area
Capital Country Holiday Park is located in Sutton. National Zoo and Aquarium and Tulip Top Gardens are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Canberra Centre and Federation Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Canberra Stadium or Manuka Oval.
- EPIC - 8 min drive
- Australian Defence Force Academy - 14 min drive
- Australian War Memorial - 15 min drive
- Canberra Centre - 18 min drive
- Australian Institute of Sport - 18 min drive
- Kingston Canberra Station - 17 min drive
- Pialligo Estate - 15 min drive
About this property
Capital Country Holiday Park
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Monday-Saturday: 8:30 AM-5:30 PM</li></ul> <ul><li>Sunday-Sunday: 9 AM-2 PM</li></ul>
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Capital Country Holiday Park House Sutton
- Capital Country Holiday Park Sutton
- Capital Country Holiday Park
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities