Search Uki, Byron Bay Hotels from AU$100
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Uki has to offer. You'll find 9 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Murwillumbah. The closest major airport is in Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) 33 from the city center. The next closest is in Lismore, NSW (LSY) 47.5 away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Uki
Places to visit in the larger region include Mount Warning National Park, Tweed Regional Gallery & Margaret Olley Art Centre, and Tropical Fruit World. In the area, you'll also find Tweed River Regional Art Gallery and Tweed Regional Aquatic Centre.
As you start planning your visit to Uki, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 20 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are some of the places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Mantra on Salt Beach is 17.8 mi from the center of Uki. This 4.5-star resort in Kingscliff features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and convenient parking.
- Peppers Salt Resort & Spa is 17.8 mi from central Uki. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Kingscliff can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Santai Retreat at Casuarina Beach is located 17 mi from the heart of Uki. This 4.5-star hotel in Casuarina features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Uki
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 64°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 59°F
- About 1.26 inches of rain falls on Uki each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 51°F