Families enjoy visiting Lismore though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, riverfront, and golf courses.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodations in Lismore
- The closest major airport is in Lismore, NSW (LSY) 3.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway) 27.4 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lismore
Favorite places to visit in the city include Lismore Visitor Information Centre, Lismore Workers Golf Club, and Koala Care Centre. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Robinson's Lookout and The Channon Gallery.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Lismore. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Elindale House Bed & Breakfast - With a stay at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean rooms.
- Grey Gum Lodge - This 3-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services.
- Byron Hinterland Villas - With a stay at this 4.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with a private spa tub.
Getting Around Lismore
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Lismore Station, Casino Station, or Kyogle Station. Lismore might not have as many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Lismore
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 83°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 58°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 50°F as the nighttime average
- Lismore gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F