- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Lord Byron
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Queen Room
Deluxe Queen/Single Room (Overlooking Jonson Street)
Deluxe Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Deluxe Apartment, 3 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Byron Bay, The Lord Byron is near the beach. Cape Byron Lighthouse is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Main Beach and Tallow Beach. Crystal Castle & Shambhala Gardens and Macadamia Castle are also worth visiting.
- Byron Tourist Information Centre - 5 min walk
- Arakwal National Park - 7 min walk
- Club Byron - 8 min walk
- Byron Community Market - 9 min walk
- Main Beach - 14 min walk
- Mullumbimby Station - 24 min drive
- Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway) - 28 min drive
About this property
The Lord Byron
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Loved the location and friendly staff. The rooms themselves have been updated from the (guessing) 70’s, but the styling quality is very poor and unpractical. The kettle, toaster and Nespresso machine and cutlery and crockery for lunches and dinners at home were nice touches. Super lovely staff as already mentioned.