Visitors can enjoy all that Nimbin has to offer including the cafés, gardens, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, theaters, and art.
- You'll find 27 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lismore
- The closest major airport is in Lismore, NSW (LSY) 28 from the city center
- The next closest is in Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway) 42.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Nimbin
The city's cultural venues include Nimbin Artists Gallery and Nimbin Candle Factory. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Nimbin Markets is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Nimbin Visitor Information Centre and Nightcap National Park.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Grey Gum Lodge - This 3-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services.
Dressing for Nimbin
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 83°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 50°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Nimbin is 1.30 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 41°F