- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Overview of Wollongbar Motel
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Family Room
Balcony Double Room
Double Room Two Nights
Standard Family Room Two Nights
Twin Room Two Nights
Balcony Double Room Two Nights
Family Room Three Nights
Standard Family Room Three Nights
Twin Room Three Nights
Balcony Double Room Three Nights
Double Room Three Nights
Apartment, 3 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Byron Bay, Wollongbar Motel is near the beach. Cape Byron Lighthouse is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Main Beach and Clarkes Beach. Crystal Castle & Shambhala Gardens and Macadamia Castle are also worth visiting. Kayaking and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and mountain biking nearby.
- Byron Community Market - 5 min walk
- Main Beach - 7 min walk
- Byron Tourist Information Centre - 8 min walk
- Club Byron - 15 min walk
- Captain Cook Lookout - 3 min drive
- Mullumbimby Station - 19 min drive
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) - 44 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Friendly staff, big rooms and close to the town centre