Visitors to Bangalow are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, cafés, and gardens.
- You'll find 313 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Byron Bay
- The closest major airport is in Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway) 17.4 from the city center
- The next closest is in Lismore, NSW (LSY) 30.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bangalow
A favorite place to visit in the city is Bangalow Historical Museum & Tea Rooms. Additionally, you'll find Macadamia Castle and Byron Bay Golf Course in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Bangalow Guesthouse - This 4.5-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking, and spa services. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and quiet location.
Dressing for Bangalow
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 54°F
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Bangalow each year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 46°F