- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Aabi's at Byron
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, Balcony (Upstairs)
Standard Room, Balcony (Downstairs)
About this area
Located in Byron Bay, Aabi's at Byron is in the city centre and near the beach. Cape Byron Lighthouse is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Main Beach and Tallow Beach. Crystal Castle & Shambhala Gardens and Macadamia Castle are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including whale watching.
- Arakwal National Park - 3 min walk
- Byron Tourist Information Centre - 8 min walk
- Byron Community Market - 11 min walk
- Main Beach - 15 min walk
- Captain Cook Lookout - 3 min drive
- Mullumbimby Station - 24 min drive
- Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway) - 28 min drive
- BBQ Cabana — 1 min walk
About this property
Aabi's at Byron
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We had a fantastic stay- couldn’t have been better! Great facilities, lovely clean rooms with big comfortable bed. Excellent location - nice and quiet and an easy walk into town. Justin went above and beyond to make this a very special stay. We hope to be back soon. Thank you for everything!