Visiting Suffolk Park
Visitors to Suffolk Park are sure to enjoy the rainforests, beaches, and spas. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and walkable setting.
- You'll find 313 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Byron Bay
- The closest major airport is in Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway) 17.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Lismore, NSW (LSY) 37.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Suffolk Park
The city's rainforest, beaches, and forests provide a picturesque setting, and places to visit include Tallow Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Arakwal National Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Suffolk Park. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Byron at Byron Resort and Spa - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Tallow Beach Motel - Our customers like the beach locale and comfortable rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room refrigerator.
Dressing for Suffolk Park
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 73°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 54°F
- Average annual rainfall for Suffolk Park is 1.34 inches
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 46°F