Visiting Broken Head
Visitors can enjoy all that Broken Head has to offer including its beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting.
- You'll find 313 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Byron Bay
- The closest major airport is in Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway) 13.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Lismore, NSW (LSY) 34.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Broken Head
The picturesque setting of Kings Beach and Tallow Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. In the area, you'll also find Byron Bay Golf Course and Lake Ainsworth Sport and Recreation Centre.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Broken Head. Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Bundaleer Retreat - This 4-star villa features an outdoor pool, free parking, and laundry facilities.
Dressing for Broken Head
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 54°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Broken Head each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F