Search Brunswick Heads, Byron Bay Hotels from AU$115
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 4 Jul. 2020
Visiting Brunswick Heads
Visitors to Brunswick Heads are sure to enjoy the riverfront and cafés. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theaters and bars.
- You'll find 313 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Byron Bay
- The closest major airport is in Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway) 31.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Lismore, NSW (LSY) 41.7 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Brunswick Heads
A favorite place to visit in the city is Brunswick Picture House. In the area, you'll also find Tyagarah Tea Tree Farm and Tyagarah Nature Reserve.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Brunswick Heads. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Brunswick Heads Motel - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Brunswick River Inn - Our customers like the beach locale and overall value at this motel. Amenities at this 3.5-star motel include free WiFi and free parking.
- The Sails Motel Brunswick Heads - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for Brunswick Heads
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 54°F at night
- Brunswick Heads gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 46°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Brunswick Heads?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Brunswick Heads, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Brunswick Heads?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Brunswick Heads?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Brunswick Heads?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Brunswick Heads?
Recent Reviews in Brunswick Heads
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Brunswick Heads airport?
- Where to stay near top Brunswick Heads attractions?
- More accommodation types in Brunswick Heads
- What kind of hotels are in Brunswick Heads?
- Which hotel chains are in Brunswick Heads?
- What are the most popular hotels in Brunswick Heads?
- Are there hotels near Brunswick Heads?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends