Visiting Brunswick Heads
Visitors to Brunswick Heads are sure to enjoy the riverfront and cafés. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theaters and bars.
- You'll find 313 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Byron Bay
- The closest major airport is in Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway) 31.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Lismore, NSW (LSY) 41.7 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Brunswick Heads
A favorite place to visit in the city is Brunswick Picture House. In the area, you'll also find Tyagarah Tea Tree Farm and Tyagarah Nature Reserve.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Brunswick Heads. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Brunswick Heads Motel - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Brunswick River Inn - Our customers like the beach locale and overall value at this motel. Amenities at this 3.5-star motel include free WiFi and free parking.
- The Sails Motel Brunswick Heads - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Dressing for Brunswick Heads
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 54°F at night
- Brunswick Heads gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 46°F