Visiting Ocean Shores
Visitors can enjoy all that Ocean Shores has to offer including the seaside and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 313 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Byron Bay
- The closest major airport is in Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway) 36.7 from the city center
- The next closest is in Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) 38 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ocean Shores
Places to visit in the larger region include Brunswick Picture House, Tyagarah Nature Reserve, and Tyagarah Tea Tree Farm. In the area, you'll also find Crystal Castle & Shambhala Gardens and Belongil Beach.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Ocean Shores Motel - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Ocean Shores
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 61°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 54°F at night
- Ocean Shores gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 46°F