Visitors to Mullumbimby are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its restaurants.
- You'll find 313 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Byron Bay
- The closest major airport is in Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway) 32.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Lismore, NSW (LSY) 39.7 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mullumbimby
Places to visit in the larger region include Brunswick Picture House, Crystal Castle & Shambhala Gardens, and Tyagarah Tea Tree Farm. In the area, you'll also find Tyagarah Nature Reserve and Minyon Falls.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- The Middle Pub - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar.
Getting Around Mullumbimby
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Mullumbimby Station. Mullumbimby may not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Mullumbimby
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 54°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Mullumbimby each year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F