Visitors can enjoy all that Newrybar has to offer including the shopping and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its tucked away and relaxing setting.
- You'll find 313 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Byron Bay
- The closest major airport is in Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway) 12.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Lismore, NSW (LSY) 30.5 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Newrybar
Places to visit in the larger region include Macadamia Castle, Bangalow Historical Museum & Tea Rooms, and Kings Beach. Additionally, you'll find Lake Ainsworth Sport and Recreation Centre and Lennox Head Surf Life Saving Club in the area.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Four Winds Villas - With a stay at this 5-star villa, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
Dressing for Newrybar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 54°F as the nighttime average
- Newrybar gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F