Visitors can enjoy all that Alstonville has to offer including the coffeehouses, gardens, and bars. The relaxing and welcoming setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 27 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lismore
- The closest major airport is in Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway) 10.5 from the city center
- The next closest is in Lismore, NSW (LSY) 18.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Alstonville
Places to visit in the larger region include Teven Valley Golf Course, Big Prawn, and Saunders Oval. In the area, you'll also find Ballina Fair Shopping Centre and Ballina Racecourse.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Alstonville Settlers Motel - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Alstonville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 81°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 80°F as the daytime average and 54°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.34 inches of rain falls on Alstonville each year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 81°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 46°F