Search Crystal Creek, Murwillumbah Hotels from AU$48
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Crystal Creek
Visitors can enjoy all that Crystal Creek has to offer including its zoo. You'll find 9 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Murwillumbah. The closest major airport is in Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) 25.6 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Crystal Creek
A favorite place to visit in the city is Crystal Creek Miniatures. Additionally, you'll find Tropical Fruit World and Tweed River Regional Art Gallery in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Crystal Creek, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 24 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are some of the places to stay in the region:
- Greenmount Hotel is 17.4 mi from central Crystal Creek. This 3-star hotel in Coolangatta features an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a conference center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Mantra Twin Towns is 17.2 mi from the center of Crystal Creek. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Coolangatta can enjoy access to 5 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with a private balcony. Our customers like its dining options and beach locale.
- Mantra on Salt Beach is located 16.2 mi from the heart of Crystal Creek. This 4.5-star resort in Kingscliff features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and convenient parking.
Dressing for Crystal Creek
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 59°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Crystal Creek is 1.26 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 51°F