- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- 3 min walk
- Infinity Attraction
- 6 min walk
- Chevron Renaissance
- 6 min walk
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta)
- 37 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Surfers Paradise, QT Gold Coast is in the city centre and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Surfers Paradise Beach and Kurrawa Beach, while Sea World and Slingshot are popular area attractions. Check out an event or a game at Metricon Stadium, and consider making time for Infinity Attraction, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Slingshot - 3 min walk
- Infinity Attraction - 6 min walk
- Chevron Renaissance - 6 min walk
- Cavill Avenue - 10 min walk
- Timezone - 12 min walk
- Florida Gardens station - 3 min drive
- Helensvale Station - 15 min drive
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) - 37 min drive
- Where to eat
- Bazaar – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Yamagen – Restaurant with a bar offering sushi. Serves dinner on selected days.
About this property
QT Gold Coast
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 55 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 39.50 for adults and AUD 15 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 10 per day
- Valet parking fee: AUD 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 55 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of AUD 1.08
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 20 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- QT Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- QT Gold Coast Hotel
- QT Gold Coast Surfers Paradise
- QT Gold Coast
- Gold Coast International Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Gold Coast International
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
It’s a great vibe as all QT’s are. Staff are good not as engaging as the Melb and Sydney QT. Need was super comfy as always Staff need to match the personality of the QT vibe. Rated as VIP and was not acknowledged even to mention my name which is poor in my travels. Would stay again