Visitors to Pottsville are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and shopping.
- You'll find 45 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tweed Heads
- The closest major airport is in Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) 26 from the city center
- The next closest is in Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway) 49.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pottsville
Places to visit in the larger region include Tropical Fruit World, Brunswick Picture House, and Kingscliff War Memorial. In the area, you'll also find Tweed Regional Gallery & Margaret Olley Art Centre and Tweed Regional Aquatic Centre.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Pottsville Beach Motel - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Pottsville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 59°F at night
- Pottsville gets about 1.26 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 51°F