Visitors can enjoy all that Mudgeeraba has to offer including the bars, golf courses, and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants and shopping. Around the area, top sights include Sea World, Warner Bros. Movie World, and Dreamworld.
- You'll find 665 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Gold Coast
- The closest major airport is in Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) 18.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mudgeeraba
The city's cultural venues include Gold Coast War Museum and Mudgeeraba Heritage Centre. Additionally, you might want to add Boomerang Farm Golf Course to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Mudgeeraba. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Village B&B - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
- Wallaby Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a casino, a restaurant, and free parking.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Sea World, located 10.3 mi (16.6 from the city center, and Warner Bros. Movie World, which is 13.1 mi (21.1 away.
Dressing for Mudgeeraba
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 59°F at night
- Mudgeeraba gets about 1.26 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 51°F