Search Kantenah, Quintana Roo Hotels from AU$245
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 22 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 15 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 15 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 23 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 20 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 21 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 14 Sep. 2020
Reviewed on 21 Oct. 2019
Reviewed on 2 Aug. 2019
Reviewed on 27 Feb. 2020
Reviewed on 12 Nov. 2019
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Kantenah, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices. Around the area, top sights include Xpu-ha Beach, Akumal Beach, and Xel-Ha Water Park.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Kantenah
- The closest major airport is in Cozumel, Quintana Roo (CZM-Cozumel Intl.) 37.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) 77.4 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kantenah
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Xpu-ha Beach and Taj Mahal Cenote. Additionally, in the area you'll find Akumal Beach and Xel-Ha Water Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Kantenah. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- TRS Yucatan Hotel - Adults Only - All Inclusive - With a stay at this 4.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 9 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private spa tub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and helpful staff.
- Hidden Beach Resort Au Naturel Club Gourmet All Inclusive - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this resort. With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with a free stocked minibar.
- UNICO 20 87 Hotel Riviera Maya - Adults Only - All Inclusive - This 4.5-star resort features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and 5 restaurants. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Xcaret Eco Theme Park, located 13.6 mi (22 from the city center.
Dressing for Kantenah
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 68°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 87°F, while the average at night is 70°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 74°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 67°F
- Average annual rainfall for Kantenah is 1.65 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas December and March are often coldest, averaging 68°F