Visiting Gili Trawangan
Travelers to Gili Trawangan give high marks for the lively bar scene and beaches. In Gili Trawangan, there are 186 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Lombok (LOP-Lombok Intl.) 52.7 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gili Trawangan
Snorkeling, exploring the coral reef, and biking are top activities, while sights to visit include Gili Trawangan Harbor. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Gili Trawangan Market and Gili Trawangan Night Market.
In Gili Trawangan, there are 186 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Pondok Santi Estate - This 3-star resort features a private beach, free breakfast, and a restaurant. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- PinkCoco Gili T - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a bar.
- Villa Nero - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Dressing for Gili Trawangan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 69°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- Average annual rainfall for Gili Trawangan is 1.69 inches
- Usually October and November are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 68°F